The Borussia Foundation in Olsztyn (Poland) is looking for a volunteer within the European Solidarity Corps program me!
We are looking for someone who:
– Is between 18 and 30 years old
– Is interested in learning about people and things around you
– Wants to volunteer in Poland for the benefit of the local community
– Wants to broaden horizons and develop skills
Start your journey and get involved in local communities’ life, help with the organisation of workshops and cultural events, deepen your knowledge, skills and – above all – share your experience!
Join us! Apply for long-term volunteering at Borussia Foundation, starting in September 2023.
The Borussia Foundation is one of the most experienced organisations operating in Warmia and Masuria. We run the Centre for Intercultural Dialogue “Mendelsohn House” in Olsztyn (Poland) – a place of meetings, dialogue and education. We carry out various cultural, educational and social projects and activities aimed at children, youth and adults of local, regional and international scope. We are looking for a person willing to join the activities of an international team of colleagues and volunteers within the framework of the European Solidarity Corps project!
All interested parties are invited to send applications along with CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you!
Dates: start – September 2023
We are waiting for applications until 21.07.2023
How finally does it look in practice?
– Volunteering included 35 hours per week (5 days x 7 hours) from 9 to 12 months,
– You will have 24 days off to use (2 days per month),
– You will live in an equipped apartment, rented for volunteers by our organisation,
– You will receive pocket money and co-financing for a public transport ticket,
– You have insurance,
– Your tasks will consist in supporting the preparation and implementation of various local and international activities aimed at children and young people (workshops, trainings, cultural events), you will get to know the behind-the-scenes project work,
– You will attend seminars and trainings for volunteers from different countries, improving your skills and competences.
Thanks to volunteering…
…you can use and develop your skills. Being abroad allows you to make an effort in language and intercultural competences. It will enable you to plan your further professional and personal progress from a different perspective.
More information can be found in European Solidarity Corps database:
https://youth.europa.eu/volunteering/organisation/56293_pl, on our website: www.borussia.pl and https://www.facebook.com/Borussia.Olsztyn